Get strategic PR advice and support at a fraction of the cost with our on-demand service. Whether you’re a filmmaker, social media influencer, business owner or actor trying to establish your brand reputation, you can now access a full suite of options with our Virtual Publicist service.
For 30 days, get one-on-one support for your brand and upcoming projects. Establish your name in the industry, get a film/event off the ground and build a larger social network.
Pre-order your first 30-days below with no longterm commitment needed. Get the support you need, when you need it, and at an affordable price. Once your payment has been received, an advisor will contact you to set up a strategy call and discuss your goals and objectives within 24 hours.
To prepare for your call, your advisor will ask you to send over links to your social profiles, company pages and projects (where applicable) to review your current online presence.
- Strategic PR advice to help you pitch to media and promote projects and business products/services via social networks.
- One-on-one consultation with Film Industry Network’s senior team to discuss your goals and objectives.
- On-going email support and recommendations during 30 days.
- Guaranteed media coverage within the first 30 days for your media project/ company or your profile (actors, filmmakers, producers, film crew members included.)
- Growth strategies and consultation for increasing followers on social media (Twitter, Periscope and Instagram)
- Contact recommendations - develop new relationships with top executives and producers through Film Industry Network.
- Recommended revenue streams for your talents, and your media projects (films, shorts, music videos and events).
(Our Publicist on-demand service is currently available in the U.S. and the U.K. only at this time.)
What people are saying about Film Industry network
Jesse Rosenblatt - Entertainment Attorney
“Film Industry Network improves aspiring filmmakers’ chances of breaking into the industry by providing insightful articles and how to’s with the input of a wide range of experts."
Séverine Melchiorre - Production Manager
“Hi everybody, I am a production manager in Paris. I would like to thank the Film Industry Network team for giving us so much information about the entertainment/cinema/TV/music universe that’s useful to amateurs and professionals as well."
Joshua Hardin - Soundtrack Composer
“In my opinion FilmIndustryNetwork UK is perhaps one of the most influential sources of current film news and reports in the United Kingdom."